Imagine you are a Roman in the year 264 BCE (the year of the 1st Punic War). What does your future look like? Then, look at the world around you today. What does your future look like? Think about politics, technology, culture, dominance, balance.
Day 3
Dear Diary,
This Place is very weird. There are these colorful rolling boxes. I think they call them "cars" but I'm not sure. These people dress very weird and speak a weird language. I need to go home. This place scares me I knew I should have not stayed in that bar all night I ended up here in this distant land. I still ponder how this happened. There are this man that runs the whole Country. I'm not sure what he does but they call him the president. I also question their ethics. They eat with their hands and their food is called "McDonalds". I have done some exploring and found these giver of foods every where. I decided to taste these food. It is very salty and greasy and GOOD. At least that is one good thing. I can't tell the Nobles from the Peasants here.
Good Night ;)
Please see to it that these questions get answered.
ReplyDelete