Dailies #12

"Structures, both social and physical are continually improving." agree or disagree



I have two thoughts about these structures. First off I believe our physical structures are improving. For example: When an earthquake happens a long time ago, buildings would collapse easily. Now they do not collapse as easily and stand strong. Because of the way they learned how to build buildings in a new way they can now withstand an earthquake. We have made amazing progress on structure near water too. For example we have made it so structure near water cannot flood. We also have made levies that can stop the water from overflowing. We have revolutionized the way our structures our built and where we live. We can now live anywhere without fear of floods and earthquakes. I’m not saying they can’t happen but now we are better protected. Secondly I believe social structure is in a decline. We barely have a middle class anymore. In the past we have had a huge middle class. We also had a little rich class and a little poor class. But nowadays it seems that we have a dwindling middle class and either you’re rich or you’re poor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment