2. YOU ACCIDENTALLY DISCOVER AN INVENTION THAT CAN IMMEDIATELY HELP MILLIONS OF PEOPLE; BUT ONLY IF YOU ACT IMMEDIATELY. ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU JUST WAIT THREE MONTHS, YOU CAN SECURE A PATENT AND GET RICH. WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE AND WHY?
I would choose to get rich because I'm not really a people person and I rather get rich. If I got rich I could by a time machine and go back in time to save those people and then show them that i had killed them so i can get rich. Also if they died that means less people to deal with on our planet. I would have probably invented something that will stop like cancer or some kind of aids destroying peanut butter. I would also donate some of the money to research other drugs to help people. I would then become the world’s largest drug dealer. I would be able to cure everything then the people would love me and elect me President. As the President I would help bring peace to everyone and everyone would love me. They would give the Peace Prize and elect me Emperor of the World. When I rule the world I will take over all the other planets and make interplanetary peace and the Interplanetary Ruler. That’s why I would chose to get rich off my invention.
No comments:
Post a Comment