1. What compels someone to lead others?
Many things can compel people to lead. People can be born to leadership or just strive for it. Some people just lead because they can lead. Leading people is tough but some people can. For example, Alexander the Great lead people and they followed him. He was wanted to get back at the Persians for killing his father. That is a good reason to lead others. If you want revenge you could lead you army and slaughter innocent people. Because that is the best way to do things. If someone killed my papa I would slap that person and lead a small army of like 30,000 to destroy that persons house and family. That would make everything good and I could laugh at that person because their family is dead. This is one reason for people to lead others. Another reason could be you want to be famous. Evan if you fail you could be famous. If you took like an army of 20,000 men and fought and army of 2,000 and you lost that would make you go down in history. You would be a loser but you would have lead people and have been famous.
I liked all of the facts you tied in to this post. These are all qualities of a good leader. Good sentence structure, too. Also, I liked how you included Alexander the Great in this post. Good example from a real born leader.
ReplyDeletehere s more info that may help you;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership
ReplyDelete