Dailies #7

3. Which do you think is a better roadmap of history artifacts of the humanities (art, music, dance, theatre, literature, philosophy, architecture, etc) or political/military conflicts? Why? (from Twitter)


I think the better road map for history is through war and military conflicts. I think this is best because through military conflicts you can crush other countries and spread your countries power and soon you will control the whole world. They can leave there culture and impression on the whole world and its history. If you conquer an area of land you would be able to change their language to yours and you would be passing your history and culture down which is in turn leaving your impression on the world. Also when you try to invade another country they'll always remember that you almost conquered them. Through big wars many people can remember them because they are very important in our history. For example we remember the Trojan war or WW2. These wars have shaped the world into what it is now. We manly hear about wars which people will remember and have shaped our world. I think the our world is manly shaped by our military conflict/wars.

1 comment:

  1. I AM GOING TO DO THIS IN CAPS LOCK CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT. I THINK ART IS IMPORTANT TOO BECAUSE WITHOUT IT WE WOULDN'T HAVE MANY OF THE THINGS WE HAVE TODAY. THAT IS ALL. KAY BYEEEE
    LOVE
    MANDY

    ReplyDelete